My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Working for the man today...

At DC comics, where the previous executive assistant was apparently fired because she's already been completely disabled in the system..... Translation: it's gonna take at least a day or two to generate a new username and pasword and get my computer mapped and back on the system.... Good thing I have about 50 comic books on my desk.....

And the wonder woman is on my wall, and yeah, I have my own office....complete with a V for Vendetta mask on my desk, it's kinda hot..... So is the poster of Viggo Mortenson on my wall... Alla the History of Violence..... Mmmmmmm
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Mafoo said...

THE Wonder Woman?? Only someone not raised on comic books would call her THE Wonder Woman.