My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Would you like to Supersize your skanky-meal?


In an effort to compete with Bratz, who arrived on the consumer market a little over one year ago, Mattel has attempted to up the age of their demographic with My Scene Barbie.

She has fuller lips and poutier eyes, and skankier outfits. She looks borderline deformed in my honest opinion, but I could care less. Except, McDonald's is giving them away in happy meals now and that has a lot of parents pissed.

I'm gonna ask the obvious question here... If you're a parent trying to provide a commercial-free childhood
for your youngster...... ummm, why are you at McDonalds?

No comments: