My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Friday, October 26, 2007

A day in my life.... Linear form... A 24 hour view...

Thursday October 25th

9:15 pm Mafoo and Melly order half anchovie half plain pie....
9:43 pm the first doseage of cold medicine is distributed.... Melly's Lost Marathon begins...
10:50 pm break for milk and oreo's

Friday October 26th
12:25 am Melly's heart breaks after it becomes abundantly clear that Charlie must die..... Why, why, why?????
2am cold medicine and sleepytime... Except Melly wants to play, "which Lost character are you?"
8:00 am alarm..... Snooze...
8:10 am alarm, coffee for Mafoo
8:40 call contractor about gig... They want me even if I have to miss rehearsal on the 9th... Yay!! Money!!
9:00 am coffee and google reader time for Melly
9:30 call from conductor of gig... Can't use me if I can't make rehearsal on the 9th... Boo!! No money!!
11:00am to 2 pm... Laundry. I'd like to say that I spent this time in deep reflection or meditation, or reading a intriguing novel, or balancing my checkbook, or even scouring my bathtub...... But I spent it surfing the net for Lost conspiracy theory sites...
2:30pm buy sandwich at subway
2:40 on F train studying balls hard score
2:43 creepy dude wants. To talk to me about my balls hard score....... Balls hard???? Why do we say this????
3:18 transfer to 7 train
3:29 arrive grand central terminal
3:32 pm train to Stamford
4:51 arrive Stamford
4:54 get on train jack's on as jack's daddy gets off, no high fives are exchanged, but there is a passing of an apple juice box...
5:42 arrive grand central.... Again....
5:56 4 train...
6:07 6 train
6:14 F train ... Good karma...
6:40 arrive at babysitters house drop off jack..
6:45 leave teary-eyed monkey, and wipe my own eyes as I sprint for the F train... Again..
6:54 F train..... Where's the karma??
7:10 pm A train ..... Better karma
7:37 miss the 1 train...
7:40 1 train.... Chances of coffee pre-recording diminishing by the second.... And sooo not warmed up....
7:54 arrive..... No coffee for Melly
My life as a gig whore continues.....

No comments: