My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lost!!!!!!

ZOE BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We knew this day was coming!!!!!! But seriously people, why the hell would you hire Zoe Bell, a living, breathing, stunt artist..... only to have her walk off a boat never to be heard from again.... Cameo, my ass!! I mean, come on!!!!!! I waited and waited... no Zoe. Where the fuck is Zoe?? Oh, she'll be back, I said out LOUD, she's gonna pull some crazy shit, just you wait. You know she can hold her breath for like, a year....



Why just jump off a boat?? My God, I could have done that. No swandive?? At least let her do a cannonball, come on!!!



Lame.... Lamer than Lame....Lame-o.

No comments: