My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Not So Fresh Feeling

This is it! The picture that inspired me to make my edible nativity scene. Actually, maxi pad bedroom slippers made me think about what else I could fashion out of feminine hygiene products, and naturally, I thought of the birthplace of our Lord and Saviour, created out of a variety of tampons and maxi pads, (see Thanksgiving Tampon Turkey here.)


My Mother refused to take me to the store to buy the necessary items for my "blasphemous" creation, thus an edible nativity scene was born.....


However, I discovered today that the maxi slipper pic is from a Flickr collection entitled the Not So Fresh Feeling. Take a gander if you dare......

No comments: