My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Free to be You and Me

My parents were up tight Southern Baptists, so I didn't watch this as a child, however, Free to be You and Me was given to me/Jack for his first Christmas, and I played it out....... Marlo Thomas, Alan Alda, Mel Brooks, Michael Jackson, Roberta Flack, Diana Ross, it's awesome.

I haven't been posting as much lately because of the new job. I had a great week, but it was pretty challenging getting started at DC Comics, and I totally need glasses. I had two pairs last year, one of which broke in half at the Death Proof premiere (and were held together by a green gummy bear) and the other I recently left in a hotel in Maryland. So the whole staring at a computer all day thing, and watching movies (three this week) kind of sucks.

Here's Rosey Girer singing "It's alright to Cry", cuz sometimes it is, like those cries where you're not even sad, but your body and mind are so wrecked your face just starts leaking...... or your eyes are falling out of their sockets because you need new glasses, but whatevs.

Fabulous groovy bass line- did I mention I'm learning how to play bass???
Best line from song- Sad and grumpy, down in the dumpy. Right on. So, Happy Saturday, we're off to the park.

No comments: