My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jack jumpy castle thingy....

Eternally frustrated at my limitations, I have spent the past hour or so attempting to upload a video to my blog. Can't do it.... Need to reformat it or something and I can't for the life of me figure it out.....

Grrrr.... But I did figure out how to blog from my phone which is what I'm doing right now. Sitting in my local (not so local, actually) coffee shop, blackberry at hand, and iced coffee by my side...

This is a pic from this past weekend, which was spent stoop saling and walking around. At one point Matt, Jack and I found one of those inflatable jumping castle things, which surprisingly jack was not afraid of....

In other news, I think I found an apartment, and aparrently I'm not a total whackjob for thinking that my bf smells like Jesus when he doesn't wear deodorant and ......lipsticks contain aborted fetuses??? Oh, and I got a free coffee from the ironic hipster barista.... Mmmmmmm
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: