My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Thursday

There’s another epic Melly blog in the making.…. one of my more academic endeavors… you know the ones that are kinda long, and kinda snarky, but yet somehow brilliantly clever and leave you with a nice warm fuzzy feeling towards the end???? Well, I confess I’m feeling a bit too warm and fuzzy this evening as I’ve worked all day on boring life shit… and have just succumbed to the evils of LOST and am partaking in a Corona. Aka, Melly not so brilliant right now. I leave you with your choice of three thought provoking advertisements..... and I'll leave the snark up to you.




American Apparel as seen on the LES


Melon Scented Panties??



Happy Thursday!

No comments: