My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://mellissahughes.com
and update your RSS reader and bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Remember back when Sesame Street didn't Suck, Part Two

I've posted before on my love for Sesame Street......

Came across this video via Gawker today. Kinda scary, but this video is so fresh in my mind, I swear I could dictate the score, which is, incidentally, by Philip Glass...Watching it, I was completely transfixed... it was like I was five all over again.



Sometimes things don't need to be summed up, or follow some logical sequence of learning, learning to appreciate something that is beautiful just because it is beautiful,even if it doesn't make sense is HUGE. Andwhen better than at that young age, when "WHY?" is like, every other word out of the mouth.....

No comments: